Recently to see the cloud era WordPress Theme Greey theme, looks very good, good things to share it, like to take it with it, quack … …
- Theme supports 3.1.X versions of WordPress
- The theme is no longer compatible with IE6.0, IE6.0 under the display may be different, I have not tested under IE6.0! Let IE6 see God!
- The theme is a two-column style
- Theme supports three menus, namely navigation bar menu, TAG tag call menu, footer call menu, need to set their own.
- The right reader wall for the month commentary statistics show the monthly re-ranking.
- Comments on the right side of the theme does not display the blog comment by default, you need to see the blog page in the article page comments.
- The bottom of the site links for the whole station.
- Right there are three ad slots, the default display Firefox and IE browser public service ads.
- The bottom of the article content by default one ad slot.
- Ratings need the Ratings plug-in to work with.
- Article statistics need to be used in conjunction with the PostView plug-in.
- Paging navigation requires the WP-PageNavi paging plug-in.
- If you have questions please give me a message, thank you for your support!
- The theme supports automatically capturing images within the article as thumbnails, with a thumbnail size of 140X100 pixels.
Greey Theme 2.5 Update
- Optimize Article Page ul li List Style Font Size
- Optimize comments nested
- Optimize the article list background image
- Optimize article lists
- Optimize the article page title
- Optimize image page size scaling
- Optimize comments on the right
- Optimize the list on the right
- Update link for home page display
- Updating the right reader wall displays the home page
- Fix article page BUG
- Repair Navigation Displays BUG
- Repair IE6 shows BUG, compatible with IE6 completely no problem
YunSD Menubar for the Home navigation bar menu settings;
TAG Menubar for TGA navigation menu settings;
Footer-menu for footer bottom menu settings;
【First page 6 grid image call】
When publishing articles, in the custom column, add the field is hot, the value can be called hot!
To publish the article – → Add a custom section – → enter the field name hot- → enter the value of hot- → Finally click to add custom section
WP-PostViews The number of statistic views must be
WP-PostRatings score plugin must be
WP-PageNavi Page navigation must be
No related articles Plug-ins installed as needed
Tag-cloud.php tag cloud
Links.php Friendly connection
Wall.php reader wall
Page.php About, links, etc. General page
Support wordpress 3.x.x version