I love WordPress since the establishment of the station, has been using the default label format, the English label is acceptable, but the Chinese label appears% and numbers, I just made a theme, the label: Squ-1 theme
Can not show the Chinese, although Baidu also included, but always bad, what is the Chinese into Pinyin or English? Today I love WordPress to introduce a plug-in: Auto Tag Slug, and the actual operation to convert your site tag.
First introduce the wordpress tag plug-in Auto Tag Slug is a Chinese label alias, automatically converted to Pinyin or English wordpress plug-in. Supports batch processing, can be a key to convert all the labels. You can also restore all the labels with one click.
If the labels are many, it takes a long time to convert. Before converting all tags, you must first select the alias format and save the settings. If you want to switch the label format, you must first restore to the original state and then convert. Auto Tag Slug 的 中文 翻译, Uses Bing’s translation engine. If you choose to convert to English format, you need to first register the Bing API KEY.
Here we come to the actual operation:
- First backup the blog of the database, so that a good recovery after the error, it is necessary.
- Download the Auto Tag Slug plugin
- Install Auto Tag Slug plug-in, the installation process I will not say, I believe we will.
- Enable the Auto Tag Slug plugin and set the plugin:
- I was set up into all the Chinese phonetic format, after each one is automatically added to write, but before the automatic conversion will not be the same, which requires you to manually change what
Look at my Chinese label Squ-1 theme effect:
Well try it yourself!